Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Building Pages


My, NannyOne had better get cracking on building more tips for my fellow readers.
Now that you have set up your work space and have have all your materials in order, you can then continue on your journey to accomplish your first Scrapbook Album. Once you have an idea of what you would like to add to your pages, then it is simply just cutting, sticking, stamping, writing your text (journal), and having FUN !!!
Some great NannyOne Building page tips are;
  • Do not over crowd your page,
  • Make sure your photo is the main attraction on the page,
  • Use the two sides of the one piece of cardstock, for 2 pages
  • Design your pages with a different layout, each time
Time is slipping by, so I would like to give you a little video that may be of interest, for building ideas for your scrapbook.










3 comments:

  1. wow Nanny you are doing sooo well at this blog thing.... you go girl... so when are you going to stay over in town and come scrapping with us at Stamp Craft???? love to you my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips, NannyOne! I've tried doing some scrapbooking with my travel photos, but I find that I do overcrowd it with a lot of stuff on the outside! It's a great tip I'll take on board so thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea's Nannyone, so often it's hard to know where to being, or what theme to come up with for scrapbooking. Thanks for the tips.

    ReplyDelete