Thursday, February 19, 2009

Beginings



Well I better get to work on this venture, as my last post was very short.
I started to scrapbook only around 2 1/2 yrs ago. I have always taken lots of photo's on my travels, only to put half in albums and the rest in boxes, and forgotten about. With having quite a few moves in my life, around 30plus, you can see I have plenty of photo's to scrap!
When I was invited to join a scrapbook workshop, get-together, I thought it would be a good idea to go along and find out what it was all about. Well guess, I got hooked!! I found a great way to get my photo's into albums, tell a story and live memories at the same time.
First you need photo's, and with these it is always good to sort them into categories, such as family, holidays, school days, these are just a few ideas. You can put the photo's in photo boxes or similar item, have dividers and label them so when you decide what you are going to scrap, you can quickly find the photo's you need.



No comments:

Post a Comment